Canada's First Official IELTS Testing Centre
IELTS is a test developed by the world’s leading experts in language assessment on four key English language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking. It is designed to assess the language ability of people who aim to study, work, immigrate and integrate an English-speaking environment.
IELTS - The International English Language Testing System is:
The world’s most popular English proficiency test, with
- 2.5 million tests taken in 2014;
- Recognized by over 9000 organizations worldwide, including schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies;
- Administered in over 1000 locations in over 140 countries.
Accepted and Trusted in Canada
IELTS is the preferred high stakes English language test in Canada. Trusted by over 350 Canadian organizations, it was the first test to be recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Immigration Quebec as proof of English language proficiency for Express Entry (Skilled Immigrants), Quebec-selected skilled workers, Provincial Nominee etc... In May 2014, the CIC announced it was renewing its trust in IELTS for another five years.
2 Versions of IELTS to Meet All Purposes
With IELTS, you can go anywhere in Canada, and beyond.
- IELTS Academic: If you want to study at university, at an undergraduate or postgraduate level, or join a professional association where English is a prerequisite.
- IELTS General: If you want to apply for Express Entry or any other immigration program in order to establish anywhere in Canada.
For more information, visit: ielts.ca & takeielts.org