Enquiry on Results (EOR)
A candidate may apply for an Enquiry on Results, which is a review of the individual and/or final score received on the Test Report Form. The IELTS Conestoga: Canada head office must receive all enquiries and paperwork within six weeks of the test date.
Checklist. Please include the following items::
- Completed Enquiry on Results Form (EOR).
- A letter stating clearly which section(s) test-takers want to be reviewed, the reasons for review and the facts which test-takers consider are relevant to the review.
- Payment. Attach the completed EOR-Payment Authorization Form, or a money order in the amount of $176.00, made payable to Conestoga College. The test taker’s full contact address, postal code and daytime telephone number must appear on the payment form.
- Original Test Report Form (a copy is not acceptable).
Drop off in person or send to:
IELTS Test Centre Conestoga College
299 Doon Valley Drive, Room 2A312
Kitchener ON, N2G 4M4
The IELTS Test Centre will forward the request for review to IDP. Once completed, IDP will notify the IELTS Test Centre of the results within 4 weeks of receipt of the candidate's test materials.
Once the final score is received from IDP, the IELTS Test Centre will immediately contact the candidate and mail out their report by regular post. Please note that the entire Enquiry on Results process may take up to 8 weeks from the time the test centre receives the request.
Please note the following points:
- There is no appeal after this review. The decision is final.
- During the period of remarking, the test results are locked, and cannot be used to apply to a university or be sent to an immigration office. Any extra TRF application lodged during this period will be disregarded.
- Should the scores change after the Enquiry on Results, we will provide the test-taker with a new Test Report Form. Within one month of the print date of the new report, the test-taker may request additional copies to be forwarded to institutions, free of charge, aside from the payment of postage or courier fees. After 30 days, each additional report costs $20.
- If the score is unchanged, the original Test Report Form will be returned to the candidate.
- The test-taker’s full mailing address, postal code and daytime telephone number must be provided on the Enquiry on Results Form.